Friday, May 29, 2009

The big No!

I can't say it wasn't hard but at the end I told Humberto no. As much as he promised I could feel his heart was on the wrong place.
Ohh it feels weird but good.

April comes and I receive I a call from Elder Ketcheson. He is calling from his home town in ABQ New Mexico. He is telling me that he can't come and pick me up at the airport anymore because he won't be in Utah. I panicked because my mom asked him to do that for us after he mentioned he would be there.Now I have to figure out a way to get to BYU on my own. Not only that but he tells me that I can't move in right then, that I have to wait TWO more weeks!!!
Oh, I was crying and if you are keeping record here is another time when I do NOT like him at all!!
Now, I am crushed and terrified that I have no place to stay for two weeks. At the end he suggested I talk to Elder Murphy to see if he can help. I do that and not only does he agree to pick me up but his family agrees to keep me with his family for TWO weeks! I am breathing again.

The time comes and I get on a little plane, arrive and stay with the Murphy's for two weeks, have the time of my life! As the two weeks are over it is time to move to Heritage Halls, and guess who is coming to welcome me!!!?

No comments: