Friday, July 10, 2009

First day of school.

He hugged me!!!!!!!!
Wow was my world spinning, I had never thought I could get that close to him. It was the most awkward moment and it lasted like two seconds!............but I .......like it (blush)

That night, as I laid down on my bed I could not stop thinking about how nice it felt being in his arms, how nice he was, not like when he was a missionary, how fun it was to talk to him about myself and not just the Gospel. I was glad I had him with me but I needed to do something.

There was no way I was going to let this attraction grow. First, he had served one amazing mission. He was so dedicated and so many people looked up to him in a way I can't explain. I myself had been shocked that he got my brother to read the Book of Mormon. Too many people in my country were blessed by his work and I was not going to ruin that with rumors.
Then there was his family! I am so sure they would think I came following him, that I came to trap him and convince him to marry him just so I could get a Green card and stay in the States. No, I couldn't do that to him. Plus my mom told me very specifically to not get a boyfriend until I finish College or else!!!

It was settle then, I was going to make sure he knew we were friends and that I did not follow him here to marry him! and that I did not like white boys. The end!

I got up extra early to make it to my first day. Emily came and helped get there. She is so nice and SO pretty! what a shame to walk by her. At school we went through a lot of testing to be placed in our classes, we were also told the rules of the program and all the errands we needed to run. Finally the day was over and as I walked home I wondered if I should call David or wait for him to call when his classes were over. I didn't think I had his number and I didn't want to bother him.

I opened my door and my room mate came out and told me a bunch of "wachi wachi" I was trying so hard to understand her, so she finally came and pointed at the phone, and there I saw his name and phone number. I was about to call when I heard the phone ring, she picked up and then smile and gave it to me.

It was him...

4 comments:

Gunta said...

You certainly know how to build suspense. I bet you tell some great bedtime stories.

Larissa said...

So fun to hear your story!

Jen said...

I'm loving it!
You two are too too cute!

Cailean said...

Wow Belky you are a good writer! Did you know the Pioneer Woman has a similar love story in installments? Although I barely read part of one before feeling bored. Yours keeps my attention! This is so fun to read! The funniest is how sure you were that you didn't like white boys! HAHAHAHAHA!!!