Monday, December 7, 2009

The biggest bruise EVER!

After I regained consciousness from the burning sensation of HIS hands on MY hips, I reminded myself to be "cool" then I turned to see him and there it was ....... those eyes...they get so small when he smiles so big..he had it, that perfect breathtaking grin of his...and I fell again!

No, not on the floor!! I fell for him all over again, then we started the dancing thing again, It was so much fun and I started going faster. We were going around and around the oval shape ring. I kept trying to regain confidence but I kept falling. Maybe I didn't really try very hard because that meant he had to hold my hand... he he he .....

...As the night was ending and we were doing our tricks my feet were hurting and I was having a harder time doing my thing and he was just more excited, so excited that at one of the turns he let go off my hand a moment too soon and I couldn't control myself..... when I tried to turn it was too late and I crashed into a little stage thing they had, well my knee did.

I knew then that it was impossible, why would HE be with ME? really! how embarrassing is that? everyone was looking and laughing and... well... it has always been like that, I am not the popular girl, I am not the one meant to get the cute boy...

... and with the biggest bruise I have ever gotten and with the reminder of how things are,
I took my skates off and sat down... on my own ... as he smiled and skated free like a bird.

No comments: